ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Apache ODE as OSGi bundle for ServiceMix 4
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 19:37:51 GMT
It's something we'd like to see happen, yes.     We like OSGi and we think
it's going to make it easier to fit Ode into more places (app servers big
and small).   As for when, we're not yet at the point where we've included
the work into our development plans.    Since Ode should continue to work as
a standard JBI component in ServiceMix 4.x, there's no urgency other than
the desire to have a tighter integration.

alex