ode-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dariusz Dziadek <d...@softwaremind.pl>
Subject Re: Error: null parent exception in bpel assignLink...
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:43:42 GMT
Hi,

Below are the states of viariables at the moment when error occured (see 
attached servicemix.log):

DoAnalyzeIn value is correct:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<message>
  <payload>
    <typens:AnalyzeGraph 
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" 
xmlns:typens="http://www.softwaremind.pl/WKI/WP4-test/TestScenario1/types">
            <typens:graphIdIn>test123</typens:graphIdIn>
      </typens:AnalyzeGraph>
  </payload>
</message>

ReadGraphIn value is correct:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<message>
  <payload>
    <ReadGraph xmlns="http://www.softwaremind.pl/WKI/WP4-test/KB/types">
      <graphIdRdIn>test123</graphIdRdIn>
    </ReadGraph>
  </payload>
</message>

Invoking ReadGraph operation at endpoint:
  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  <service-ref>
    <jbi:end-point-reference jbi:end-point-name="KBPort"
      jbi:service-name="sns:KBService" 
xmlns:sns="http://www.softwaremind.pl/WKI/WP4-test/KB"/>
  </service-ref>
with parameter value:
  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  <ReadGraph>
    <graphIdRdIn>test123</graphIdRdIn>
  </ReadGraph>
and the result message is correct:
  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  <ReadGraphResponse xmlns="http://www.softwaremind.pl/WKI/WP4-test/KB">
    <graphRdOut 
xmlns="http://www.softwaremind.pl/WKI/WP4-test/KB/types">READ_test123</graphRdOut>
  </ReadGraphResponse>

ReadGraphOut init value is CORRECT(!!!):
  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  <ReadGraphResponse xmlns="http://www.softwaremind.pl/WKI/WP4-test/KB">
    <graphRdOut 
xmlns="http://www.softwaremind.pl/WKI/WP4-test/KB/types">READ_test123</graphRdOut>
  </ReadGraphResponse>

AnalyzeGraphIn value is correct:
  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  <message>
    <payload>
      <AnalyzeGraph 
xmlns="http://www.softwaremind.pl/WKI/WP4-test/GraphAnalyzer/types">
        <graphIdIn>test123</graphIdIn>
        <ns5:graphIn 
xmlns:ns5="http://www.softwaremind.pl/WKI/WP4-test/GraphAnalyzer/types"/>
      </AnalyzeGraph>
    </payload>
  </message>

But ODE can't read ReadGraphOut variable by 
$ReadGraphOut.payload/ns3:graphRdOut selection :(
Any idea why?

Darek


Matthieu Riou pisze:
> 2008/7/23 Dariusz Dziadek <dadz@softwaremind.pl>:
>
>   
>> *Hi!
>>
>> I'm using Apache ODE 1.2 with ServiceMix 3.2.1. I got an error during
>> accessing output variable (after invoking WS in BPEL process):*
>>
>>     
>
>
> That's fairly strange, it looks like a DOM level error where the node
> structure is not correct. It's raised in the following assignment (when ODE
> reads the content of the incoming message variable):
>
>             <copy>
>                 <from>$ReadGraphOut.payload/ns3:graphRdOut</from>
>                 <to>$AnalyzeGraphIn.payload/ns5:graphIn</to>
>             </copy>
>
> Also is your process persistent or in memory?
>
> Thanks,
> Matthieu
>
>
>   
>> 15:43:26,567 | DEBUG | pool-4-thread-35 | BpelEventListener        |
>> mon.evt.DebugBpelEventListener   50 |
>> VariableReadEvent:
>>   Type = dataHandling
>>   VarName = ReadGraphOut
>>   ScopeId = 2401
>>   ScopeDeclarationId = 3
>>   ScopeName = __PROCESS_SCOPE:TestScenario1BPEL
>>   ParentScopesNames = [__PROCESS_SCOPE:TestScenario1BPEL]
>>   ProcessInstanceId = 2351
>>   ProcessId = {urn:/TestScenario1.bpel}TestScenario1BPEL-6
>>   ProcessName = {urn:/TestScenario1.bpel}TestScenario1BPEL
>>   Timestamp = Wed Jul 23 15:43:26 CEST 2008
>>   LineNo = 15
>>   Class = class org.apache.ode.bpel.evt.VariableReadEvent
>> 15:43:26,567 | ERROR | pool-4-thread-35 | JacobVPU                 |
>> b.vpu.JacobVPU$JacobThreadImpl  463 | Method "run" in class
>> "org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN" threw an unexpected exception.
>> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: null parent
>>   at org.apache.ode.utils.DOMUtils.findChildByName(DOMUtils.java:745)
>>   at org.apache.ode.utils.DOMUtils.findChildByName(DOMUtils.java:740)
>>   at
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ScopeFrame.getPartData(ScopeFrame.java:275)
>>   at
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ScopeFrame.fetchVariableData(ScopeFrame.java:215)
>>   at
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ExprEvaluationContextImpl.readVariable(ExprEvaluationContextImpl.java:92)
>>   at
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.elang.xpath10.runtime.JaxenContexts.getVariableValue(JaxenContexts.java:173)
>>   at org.jaxen.ContextSupport.getVariableValue(ContextSupport.java:217)
>>   at org.jaxen.Context.getVariableValue(Context.java:178)
>>   at
>> org.jaxen.expr.DefaultVariableReferenceExpr.evaluate(DefaultVariableReferenceExpr.java:107)
>>   at org.jaxen.expr.DefaultPathExpr.evaluate(DefaultPathExpr.java:139)
>>   at org.jaxen.expr.DefaultXPathExpr.asList(DefaultXPathExpr.java:102)
>>   at org.jaxen.BaseXPath.selectNodesForContext(BaseXPath.java:680)
>>   at org.jaxen.BaseXPath.selectNodes(BaseXPath.java:219)
>>   at
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.elang.xpath10.runtime.XPath10ExpressionRuntime.evaluate(XPath10ExpressionRuntime.java:103)
>>   at
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ExpressionLanguageRuntimeRegistry.evaluate(ExpressionLanguageRuntimeRegistry.java:80)
>>   at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN.evalRValue(ASSIGN.java:196)
>>   at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN.copy(ASSIGN.java:348)
>>   at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN.run(ASSIGN.java:81)
>>   at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor76.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>   at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>   at
>> org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU$JacobThreadImpl.run(JacobVPU.java:451)
>>   at org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU.execute(JacobVPU.java:139)
>>   at
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelRuntimeContextImpl.execute(BpelRuntimeContextImpl.java:835)
>>   at
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.handleWorkEvent(BpelProcess.java:402)
>>   at
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.onScheduledJob(BpelEngineImpl.java:326)
>>   at
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelServerImpl.onScheduledJob(BpelServerImpl.java:373)
>>   at
>> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4$1.call(SimpleScheduler.java:337)
>>   at
>> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4$1.call(SimpleScheduler.java:336)
>>   at
>> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler.execTransaction(SimpleScheduler.java:174)
>>   at
>> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4.call(SimpleScheduler.java:335)
>>   at
>> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4.call(SimpleScheduler.java:332)
>>   at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
>>   at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
>>   at
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:885)
>>   at
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:907)
>>   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>> 15:43:26,567 | ERROR | pool-4-thread-35 | BpelEngineImpl           |
>> ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl  335 | Scheduled job failed;
>> jobDetail={mexid=hqejbhcnphr3gdiohpk3re, iid=2351, type=INVOKE_RESPONSE,
>> channel=20}
>> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: null parent
>>   at
>> org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU$JacobThreadImpl.run(JacobVPU.java:464)
>>   at org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU.execute(JacobVPU.java:139)
>>   at
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelRuntimeContextImpl.execute(BpelRuntimeContextImpl.java:835)
>>   at
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.handleWorkEvent(BpelProcess.java:402)
>>   at
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.onScheduledJob(BpelEngineImpl.java:326)
>>   at
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelServerImpl.onScheduledJob(BpelServerImpl.java:373)
>>   at
>> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4$1.call(SimpleScheduler.java:337)
>>   at
>> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4$1.call(SimpleScheduler.java:336)
>>   at
>> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler.execTransaction(SimpleScheduler.java:174)
>>   at
>> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4.call(SimpleScheduler.java:335)
>>   at
>> org.apache.ode.scheduler.simple.SimpleScheduler$4.call(SimpleScheduler.java:332)
>>   at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
>>   at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
>>   at
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:885)
>>   at
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:907)
>>   at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: null parent
>>   at org.apache.ode.utils.DOMUtils.findChildByName(DOMUtils.java:745)
>>   at org.apache.ode.utils.DOMUtils.findChildByName(DOMUtils.java:740)
>>   at
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ScopeFrame.getPartData(ScopeFrame.java:275)
>>   at
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ScopeFrame.fetchVariableData(ScopeFrame.java:215)
>>   at
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ExprEvaluationContextImpl.readVariable(ExprEvaluationContextImpl.java:92)
>>   at
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.elang.xpath10.runtime.JaxenContexts.getVariableValue(JaxenContexts.java:173)
>>   at org.jaxen.ContextSupport.getVariableValue(ContextSupport.java:217)
>>   at org.jaxen.Context.getVariableValue(Context.java:178)
>>   at
>> org.jaxen.expr.DefaultVariableReferenceExpr.evaluate(DefaultVariableReferenceExpr.java:107)
>>   at org.jaxen.expr.DefaultPathExpr.evaluate(DefaultPathExpr.java:139)
>>   at org.jaxen.expr.DefaultXPathExpr.asList(DefaultXPathExpr.java:102)
>>   at org.jaxen.BaseXPath.selectNodesForContext(BaseXPath.java:680)
>>   at org.jaxen.BaseXPath.selectNodes(BaseXPath.java:219)
>>   at
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.elang.xpath10.runtime.XPath10ExpressionRuntime.evaluate(XPath10ExpressionRuntime.java:103)
>>   at
>> org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ExpressionLanguageRuntimeRegistry.evaluate(ExpressionLanguageRuntimeRegistry.java:80)
>>   at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN.evalRValue(ASSIGN.java:196)
>>   at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN.copy(ASSIGN.java:348)
>>   at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.ASSIGN.run(ASSIGN.java:81)
>>   at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor76.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>   at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>   at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>   at
>> org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU$JacobThreadImpl.run(JacobVPU.java:451)
>>   ... 15 more
>>
>>
>> *For more clues please refer to attachment that includes servicemix.log
>> file (DEBUG mode) and my test ServiceUnit (with WSDL and BPEL files).
>> (logs are starting when I'm sending SOAP message with test123 value by HTTP
>> BC component)
>>
>> Have you got any ideas? Any help is appreciated.
>>
>> Thanks and best regards,
>>
>> Darek
>> *
>>
>>     
>
>   

Mime
View raw message