ode-user mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Assignment Fault - No results for expression
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 15:15:35 GMT
Hi Massimiliano,

did you initialize the whole variable with the literal? If you're just
writing a subpart (indicated by an XPath), this subpart is most probably
not existing and therefore resulting in a selection failure. I know that
ActiveBPEL can automatically initialize variables. However, as this is
not automatically possible in all cases (especially when dealing with
optional elements, how many instances should be automatically created,
should also subchildren be created?), we have decided to not implement
it. In case people really request this freature we still can consider
implementing it.

Cheers,
   Tammo