ode-user mailing list archives

From Arkadiusz Burdach <...@touk.pl>
Subject FATAL in BpelRuntimeContextImpl
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 12:28:57 GMT
Hi.

I'm using ode 1.2RC1 on servicemix and with Oracle DB and I've got some
fatal error:

FATAL | pool-4-thread-3 | BpelRuntimeContextImpl   |
.engine.BpelRuntimeContextImpl 1147 | Engine requested response while
the message exchange hqejbhcnphr3fj1lkxovvt was in the state RESPONSE

ERROR | pool-4-thread-3 | JacobVPU                 |
b.vpu.JacobVPU$JacobThreadImpl  463 | Method "onRequestRcvd" in class
"org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.PICK$WAITING$2" threw an unexpected exception.
org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.BpelEngineException: Engine requested response
while the message exchange hqejbhcnphr3fj1lkxovvt was in the state RESPONSE
 >---at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelRuntimeContextImpl.getMyRequest(BpelRuntimeContextImpl.java:1148)
 >---at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.PICK.initVariable(PICK.java:160)
 >---at org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.PICK.access$400(PICK.java:51)
 >---at
org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.PICK$WAITING$2.onRequestRcvd(PICK.java:258)
 >---at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor91.invoke(Unknown Source)
 >---at
 >---at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
 >---at
org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU$JacobThreadImpl.run(JacobVPU.java:451)
 >---at org.apache.ode.jacob.vpu.JacobVPU.execute(JacobVPU.java:139)
 >---at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelRuntimeContextImpl.execute(BpelRuntimeContextImpl.java:833)
 >---at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelRuntimeContextImpl.matcherEvent(BpelRuntimeContextImpl.java:1344)
 >---at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.handleWorkEvent(BpelProcess.java:408)
 >---at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.onScheduledJob(BpelEngineImpl.java:326)

I want to implement very simple scenario: Two processes communicate each
other. Main process initialize corellation set by property in input
message, then invoke operation in Partner process. This response
immediately, do something with input data and copy result with
corellating property to next message. Last one is sended to Main process
(receive with the same corellation set but not initializing) which take
it and end by responsing result.

I've send paraller about 10 messages and got 10 positive answers, but
when I've tried to send more messages, I've got this exception and after
that, on any request I've got:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Exchange not found

and in smx logs:

(...)
DEBUG - BpelRuntimeContextImpl         - MatcherEvent handling: nothing
to do, no matching message in DB

and process is in state of last receive.

I've attached diagram in intalio and maven's project which creates
service assembly.

Regards, Arek