ode-user mailing list archives

From navigator09 <ganeshsurath...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error trying to access external webservice
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 06:33:28 GMT

http://www.nabble.com/file/p18583336/BPEL.zip BPEL.zip

Hi Alex,

  I have attached the sample to the post. The sample is a modification of
the Hellowworld -2 example that was available with the distribution. I had
no problems running the sample program.

Along with the Helloworld2.wsdl I have also included the external webservicr
wsdl "SCMService.wsdl". The purpose of the program is to take inputs from
the front end. Invoke a webservice using the front end information and
giving the result back.

  Pls let me know what I have missed in the setup.

Regards,
Ganesh