ode-user mailing list archives

From Massimiliano Giraldo <max.xam1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Assignment Fault - No results for expression
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 15:52:20 GMT

I found the solution (at least it works!).

I have modified the bpel file in Linux and then I used it in Windows to
verify if it works.
:working:
In the transfer from Linux to Windows, at the end of every line, some blank
spaces appeared.
It is due to the settings of the editor.

Thanks guys!  :handshake:

Max

-----
http://www.pcguide.netsons.org http://www.pcguide.netsons.org