ode-user mailing list archives

From Massimiliano Giraldo <max.xam1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Assignment Fault - No results for expression
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 15:38:27 GMT

Hi Tammo,

Active Bpel already initialize the whole variable with literal.

I have this structure:

<bpel:assign name ="setParameters">
   <bpel:copy>
      <bpel:from>
          <bpel:literal>
              <ns:invokeAction
			xmlns:ns="...">
                 <ns:actionName>...</ns:actionName>
		 <ns:compositionSessionID></ns:compositionSessionID>
	         <ns:baseServiceInstance>0</ns:baseServiceInstance>
		 <ns:properties>
			<ns:propertyName>deviceID</ns:propertyName>
			<ns:propertyValue></ns:propertyValue>
		 </ns:properties>
	      </ns:invokeAction>
         </bpel:literal>
      </bpel:from>
      <bpel:to part="invokeAction" variable="ClickAndFindMessage"/>
</bpel:copy>

And then I have many <copy>...</copy> structure where I have the queries in
XPath.

Should I include every <property> within literal element?

Cheers,
Max

-----
http://www.pcguide.netsons.org http://www.pcguide.netsons.org