ode-user mailing list archives

From Massimiliano Giraldo <max.xam1...@gmail.com>
Subject Assignment Fault - No results for expression
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 15:05:05 GMT

Hi all!

When I try to execute a service, created for ActiveBpel, modified and
correctly deployed on Ode, I have this error:

ERROR [ASSIGN] Assignment Fault:
{http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable}selectionFailure,lineNo=43,faultExplanation=No
results for expression: {OXPath10Expression
bs:Properties[bs:PropertyName='deviceID']/bs:PropertyValue

I read on the web (and in this mailing list too) that this error may be
generated by two reasons:
- the absense of <literal> element when I define the variable, before the
assignment.
- a problem of namespaces.
- different implementation of assignment between Active Bpel and Apache Ode.

In my bpel file, the variable is within <literal> and </literal> element,
with correct namespace.
The namespace of the query
"bs:Properties[bs:PropertyName='deviceID']/bs:PropertyValue" is correct too.

May be there another reason that can generate this error? Or was my analysis
wrong?

Thanks,
Max

-----