ode-user mailing list archives

From Ophir <bar9...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ODE 1.2 Release
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 16:17:13 GMT

Hi Mattiew ,
good news.
can u explain what 'hot deploy' is .
and I have a very urgent issue which i cant resolve for a long time now.
Does ODE support WS-Addressing ??
I need it for asynch activities with axis2 client. but for some reason when
i invoke asynch activity (invoke-receive) I get an error from my the axis-2
client :
"org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Both the TO and MessageContext.TRANSPORT_OUT
property are Null, No where to send..."
and in deed , the invoke activity sends a message with a 'none' replyTo
address.

* i get a heap space error from the ode after deploying a list of processes
(~20) by the deployment soap api.
I need to deside on ODE as a PM engine for our project but i still have to
overcome those critical problems .
BTW , this is happening with the latest 1.2 release as well.

can u help me on that ?

Thanks,
Ophir.