ode-user mailing list archives

From sanz <hanu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: servicemix-bpe not installed yet ..Re: Ode in service Mix
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2008 10:26:37 GMT

Hi ,

Am getting error while deploying my migrated servicemix source [from SM
3.0.1 to SM 3.2.1/ODE 1.2]<loc-message>Could not deploy xbean service
unit</loc-message>.

Any idea why am getting this error.

Please advise

<component-task-result
xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi/management-message">
	<component-name>servicemix-lwcontainer</component-name>
	<component-task-result-details>
		<task-result-details>
			<task-id>deploy</task-id>
			<task-result>FAILED</task-result>
			<message-type>ERROR</message-type>
			<task-status-msg>
<msg-loc-info>
<loc-token/>
<loc-message>Could not deploy xbean service unit</loc-message>
</msg-loc-info>
</task-status-msg>
			<exception-info>
				<nesting-level>1</nesting-level>
				<msg-loc-info>
					<loc-token/>

<loc-message>org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException:
Configuration problem: Bean class
[org.apache.servicemix.components.xslt.XsltComponent] not found
Offending resource: file
[D:\apache-servicemix-3.2.1\data\smx\service-assemblies\cbis-common-sa\version_1\sus\servicemix-lwcontainer\cbis-dynamic-node-selector-su\servicemix.xml]
Bean ''; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.servicemix.components.xslt.XsltComponent in classloader
org.apache.servicemix.components.xslt.XsltComponent</loc-message>

<stack-trace><![CDATA[org.apache.xbean.kernel.ServiceRegistrationException:
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException:
Configuration problem: Bean class
[org.apache.servicemix.components.xslt.XsltComponent] not found
Offending resource: file
[D:\apache-servicemix-3.2.1\data\smx\service-assemblies\cbis-common-sa\version_1\sus\servicemix-lwcontainer\cbis-dynamic-node-selector-su\servicemix.xml]
Bean ''; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.servicemix.components.xslt.XsltComponent in classloader
org.apache.servicemix.components.xslt.XsltComponent
	at
org.apache.xbean.kernel.standard.ServiceManagerRegistry.registerService(ServiceManagerRegistry.java:424)
	at
org.apache.xbean.kernel.standard.StandardKernel.registerService(StandardKernel.java:220)
	at
org.apache.xbean.server.spring.loader.SpringLoader.load(SpringLoader.java:152)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.common.xbean.AbstractXBeanDeployer.deploy(AbstractXBeanDeployer.java:83)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseServiceUnitManager.doDeploy(BaseServiceUnitManager.java:88)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseServiceUnitManager.deploy(BaseServiceUnitManager.java:69)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.DeploymentService.deployServiceAssembly(DeploymentService.java:508)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.checkPendingSAs(AutoDeploymentService.java:479)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.checkPendingComponents(AutoDeploymentService.java:532)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateSharedLibrary(AutoDeploymentService.java:314)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(AutoDeploymentService.java:251)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.monitorDirectory(AutoDeploymentService.java:647)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.access$800(AutoDeploymentService.java:60)
	at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService$1.run(AutoDeploymentService.java:611)
Caused by:
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException:
Configuration problem: Bean class
[org.apache.servicemix.components.xslt.XsltComponent] not found
Offending resource: file
[D:\apache-servicemix-3.2.1\data\smx\service-assemblies\cbis-common-sa\version_1\sus\servicemix-lwcontainer\cbis-dynamic-node-selector-su\servicemix.xml]
Bean ''; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.servicemix.components.xslt.XsltComponent in classloader
org.apache.servicemix.components.xslt.XsltComponent
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.FailFastProblemReporter.error(FailFastProblemReporter.java:68)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.ReaderContext.error(ReaderContext.java:85)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.error(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:268)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseBeanDefinitionElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:502)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2c.XBeanBeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseBeanDefinitionElement(XBeanBeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:62)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseBeanDefinitionElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:341)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2c.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseChildExtensionBean(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:744)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2c.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseNestedPropertyViaIntrospection(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:585)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2c.XBeanNamespaceHandler.tryParseNestedPropertyViaIntrospection(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:552)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2c.XBeanNamespaceHandler.addNestedPropertyElements(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:521)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2c.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFromExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:217)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2c.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseBeanFromExtensionElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:262)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2c.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parse(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:155)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parse(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:49)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1114)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseNestedCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1160)
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor23.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2c.XBeanBeanDefinitionParserDelegate.internalParseNestedCustomElement(XBeanBeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:94)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2c.XBeanBeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parsePropertySubElement(XBeanBeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:51)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseListElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:903)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2c.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseListElement(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:590)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2c.XBeanNamespaceHandler.parseNestedPropertyViaIntrospection(XBeanNamespaceHandler.java:583)
[...]
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1104)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.parseBeanDefinitions(XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:84)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.registerBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:90)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.registerBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:458)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader.registerBeanDefinitions(XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:79)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:353)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:303)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:280)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:131)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:147)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:173)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:112)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.java:168)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:101)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.obtainFreshBeanFactory(AbstractApplicationContext.java:389)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:324)
	at
org.apache.xbean.server.spring.configuration.SpringConfiguration.<init>(SpringConfiguration.java:63)
	at
org.apache.xbean.server.spring.configuration.SpringConfigurationServiceFactory.createService(SpringConfigurationServiceFactory.java:106)
	at
org.apache.xbean.kernel.standard.ServiceManager.start(ServiceManager.java:420)
	at
org.apache.xbean.kernel.standard.ServiceManager.initialize(ServiceManager.java:200)
	at
org.apache.xbean.kernel.standard.RegistryFutureTask$RegisterCallable.call(RegistryFutureTask.java:110)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:269)
	at
org.apache.xbean.kernel.standard.ServiceManagerRegistry.registerService(ServiceManagerRegistry.java:409)
	... 15 more
org.apache.servicemix.components.xslt.XsltComponent in classloader
org.apache.servicemix.components.xslt.XsltComponent
	at
org.apache.xbean.classloader.MultiParentClassLoader.loadClass(MultiParentClassLoader.java:206)
	at org.springframework.util.ClassUtils.forName(ClassUtils.java:201)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionReaderUtils.createBeanDefinition(BeanDefinitionReaderUtils.java:93)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseBeanDefinitionElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:405)
	... 66 more
]]></stack-trace>

thanks,
San