ode-user mailing list archives

From sanz <hanu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Components servicemix-bpe are not installed yet...Re: Ode in service Mix
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 11:09:53 GMT

Hi,

I have succesfully installed loan-broker-sa-3.2.1.zip with
apache-servicemix-3.2.1 and "apache-ode-jbi-1.2" . I would like to test the
same by running loan-broker client..
Please let me know the step-by-step process.

D:\apache-servicemix-3.2.1\bin>servicemix
Starting Apache ServiceMix ESB: 3.2.1

INFO  - ConnectorServerFactoryBean     - JMX connector available at:
service:jmx
:rmi:///jndi/rmi://localhost:1099/jmxrmi
INFO  - JBIContainer                   - ServiceMix 3.2.1 JBI Container
(Service
Mix) is starting
INFO  - JBIContainer                   - For help or more informations
please se
e: http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
#SubscriptionMa
nager#
INFO  - DeploymentService              - Restoring service assemblies
INFO  - JBIContainer                   - ServiceMix JBI Container
(ServiceMix) s
tarted
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Archive
changed:
processing loan-broker-sa-3.2.1.zip ...
WARN  - AutoDeploymentService          - Components servicemix-bean,
servicemix-
drools, OdeBpelEngine, servicemix-jms are not installed yet: the service
assembl
y loan-broker-sa deployment is suspended and will be resumed once the listed
com
ponents are installed
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Finished
installa
tion of archive:  loan-broker-sa-3.2.1.zip
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Archive
changed:
processing ode-jbi-1.2.zip ...
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Starting component: OdeBpelEngine
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
OdeBpelEngine
INFO  - Runtime                        - Starting OpenJPA 1.1.0
INFO  - JDBC                           - Using dictionary class
"org.apache.open
jpa.jdbc.sql.DerbyDictionary" (Apache Derby 10.2.2.0 - (485682) ,Apache
Derby Em
bedded JDBC Driver 10.2.2.0 - (485682)).
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Finished
installa
tion of archive:  ode-jbi-1.2.zip
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Archive
changed:
processing servicemix-bean-3.2.1-installer.zip ...
WARN  - AutoDeploymentService          - Shared libraries servicemix-shared
are
not installed yet: the componentservicemix-bean installation is suspended
and wi
ll be resumed once the listed shared libraries are installed
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Finished
installa
tion of archive:  servicemix-bean-3.2.1-installer.zip
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Archive
changed:
processing servicemix-camel-3.2.1-installer.zip ...
WARN  - AutoDeploymentService          - Shared libraries servicemix-shared
are
not installed yet: the componentservicemix-camel installation is suspended
and w
ill be resumed once the listed shared libraries are installed
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Finished
installa
tion of archive:  servicemix-camel-3.2.1-installer.zip
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Archive
changed:
processing servicemix-cxf-bc-3.2.1-installer.zip ...
WARN  - AutoDeploymentService          - Shared libraries servicemix-shared
are
not installed yet: the componentservicemix-cxf-bc installation is suspended
and
will be resumed once the listed shared libraries are installed
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Finished
installa
tion of archive:  servicemix-cxf-bc-3.2.1-installer.zip
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Archive
changed:
processing servicemix-cxf-se-3.2.1-installer.zip ...
WARN  - AutoDeploymentService          - Shared libraries servicemix-shared
are
not installed yet: the componentservicemix-cxf-se installation is suspended
and
will be resumed once the listed shared libraries are installed
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Finished
installa
tion of archive:  servicemix-cxf-se-3.2.1-installer.zip
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Archive
changed:
processing servicemix-drools-3.2.1-installer.zip ...
WARN  - AutoDeploymentService          - Shared libraries servicemix-shared
are
not installed yet: the componentservicemix-drools installation is suspended
and
will be resumed once the listed shared libraries are installed
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Finished
installa
tion of archive:  servicemix-drools-3.2.1-installer.zip
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Archive
changed:
processing servicemix-eip-3.2.1-installer.zip ...
WARN  - AutoDeploymentService          - Shared libraries servicemix-shared
are
not installed yet: the componentservicemix-eip installation is suspended and
wil
l be resumed once the listed shared libraries are installed
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Finished
installa
tion of archive:  servicemix-eip-3.2.1-installer.zip
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Archive
changed:
processing servicemix-file-3.2.1-installer.zip ...
WARN  - AutoDeploymentService          - Shared libraries servicemix-shared
are
not installed yet: the componentservicemix-file installation is suspended
and wi
ll be resumed once the listed shared libraries are installed
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Finished
installa
tion of archive:  servicemix-file-3.2.1-installer.zip
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Archive
changed:
processing servicemix-ftp-3.2.1-installer.zip ...
WARN  - AutoDeploymentService          - Shared libraries servicemix-shared
are
not installed yet: the componentservicemix-ftp installation is suspended and
wil
l be resumed once the listed shared libraries are installed
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Finished
installa
tion of archive:  servicemix-ftp-3.2.1-installer.zip
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Archive
changed:
processing servicemix-http-3.2.1-installer.zip ...
WARN  - AutoDeploymentService          - Shared libraries servicemix-shared
are
not installed yet: the componentservicemix-http installation is suspended
and wi
ll be resumed once the listed shared libraries are installed
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Finished
installa
tion of archive:  servicemix-http-3.2.1-installer.zip
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Archive
changed:
processing servicemix-jms-3.2.1-installer.zip ...
WARN  - AutoDeploymentService          - Shared libraries servicemix-shared
are
not installed yet: the componentservicemix-jms installation is suspended and
wil
l be resumed once the listed shared libraries are installed
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Finished
installa
tion of archive:  servicemix-jms-3.2.1-installer.zip
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Archive
changed:
processing servicemix-jsr181-3.2.1-installer.zip ...
WARN  - AutoDeploymentService          - Shared libraries servicemix-shared
are
not installed yet: the componentservicemix-jsr181 installation is suspended
and
will be resumed once the listed shared libraries are installed
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Finished
installa
tion of archive:  servicemix-jsr181-3.2.1-installer.zip
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Archive
changed:
processing servicemix-lwcontainer-3.2.1-installer.zip ...
WARN  - AutoDeploymentService          - Shared libraries servicemix-shared
are
not installed yet: the componentservicemix-lwcontainer installation is
suspended
 and will be resumed once the listed shared libraries are installed
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Finished
installa
tion of archive:  servicemix-lwcontainer-3.2.1-installer.zip
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Archive
changed:
processing servicemix-quartz-3.2.1-installer.zip ...
WARN  - AutoDeploymentService          - Shared libraries servicemix-shared
are
not installed yet: the componentservicemix-quartz installation is suspended
and
will be resumed once the listed shared libraries are installed
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Finished
installa
tion of archive:  servicemix-quartz-3.2.1-installer.zip
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Archive
changed:
processing servicemix-saxon-3.2.1-installer.zip ...
INFO  - JDBCAdapterFactory             - Database driver recognized:
[apache_der
by_embedded_jdbc_driver]
WARN  - AutoDeploymentService          - Shared libraries servicemix-shared
are
not installed yet: the componentservicemix-saxon installation is suspended
and w
ill be resumed once the listed shared libraries are installed
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Finished
installa
tion of archive:  servicemix-saxon-3.2.1-installer.zip
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Archive
changed:
processing servicemix-script-3.2.1-installer.zip ...
WARN  - AutoDeploymentService          - Shared libraries servicemix-shared
are
not installed yet: the componentservicemix-script installation is suspended
and
will be resumed once the listed shared libraries are installed
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Finished
installa
tion of archive:  servicemix-script-3.2.1-installer.zip
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Archive
changed:
processing servicemix-shared-3.2.1-installer.zip ...
INFO  - LogTask                        - Logging system reconfigured using
file:
 file:/D:/apache-servicemix-3.2.1/conf/log4j.xml
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Starting component: servicemix-ftp
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-ftp
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Starting component:
servicemix-cxf-bc
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-cxf-
bc
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Starting component:
servicemix-jsr181
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-jsr1
81
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Starting component:
servicemix-saxon
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-saxo
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Starting component: servicemix-jms
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-jms
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Starting component:
servicemix-cxf-se
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-cxf-
se
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Starting component:
servicemix-camel
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-came
INFO  - jetty                          - Logging to
org.apache.servicemix.http.j
etty.JCLLogger@15a4247 via org.apache.servicemix.http.jetty.JCLLogger
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Starting component: servicemix-http
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-http

INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Starting component:
servicemix-lwcontai
ner
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-lwco
ntainer
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Starting component: servicemix-bean
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-bean

INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Starting component:
servicemix-script
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-scri
pt
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Starting component:
servicemix-drools
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-droo
ls
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Starting component:
servicemix-quartz
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-quar
tz
1 name = quartz.properties
INFO  - SimpleThreadPool               - Job execution threads will use
class lo
ader of thread: Timer-4
INFO  - QuartzScheduler                - Quartz Scheduler v.1.5.2 created.
INFO  - RAMJobStore                    - RAMJobStore initialized.
INFO  - StdSchedulerFactory            - Quartz scheduler
'DefaultQuartzSchedule
r' initialized from default resource file in Quartz package:
'quartz.properties'

INFO  - StdSchedulerFactory            - Quartz scheduler version: 1.5.2
INFO  - QuartzScheduler                - Scheduler
DefaultQuartzScheduler_$_NON_
CLUSTERED started.
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Starting component: servicemix-eip
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-eip
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Starting component: servicemix-file
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-file

INFO  - ServiceAssemblyLifeCycle       - Starting service assembly:
loan-broker-
sa
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Initializing service unit:
loan-broker-
ode-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Initializing service unit:
loan-broker-
bean-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Initializing service unit:
loan-broker-
drools-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Initializing service unit:
loan-broker-
jms-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Starting service unit:
loan-broker-ode-
su
INFO  - Runtime                        - Starting OpenJPA 1.1.0
INFO  - JDBC                           - Using dictionary class
"org.apache.open
jpa.jdbc.sql.DerbyDictionary" (Apache Derby 10.2.2.0 - (485682) ,Apache
Derby Em
bedded JDBC Driver 10.2.2.0 - (485682)).
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Starting service unit:
loan-broker-bean
-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Starting service unit:
loan-broker-droo
ls-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Starting service unit:
loan-broker-jms-
su
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Finished
installa
tion of archive:  servicemix-shared-3.2.1-installer.zip
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Archive
changed:
processing servicemix-truezip-3.2.1-installer.zip ...
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Starting component:
servicemix-truezip
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-true
zip
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Finished
installa
tion of archive:  servicemix-truezip-3.2.1-installer.zip
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Archive
changed:
processing servicemix-wsn2005-3.2.1-installer.zip ...
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Starting component:
servicemix-wsn2005
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-wsn2
005
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Finished
installa
tion of archive:  servicemix-wsn2005-3.2.1-installer.zip
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Archive
changed:
processing servicemix-xmpp-3.2.1-installer.zip ...
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Starting component: servicemix-xmpp
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
servicemix-xmpp

INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Finished
installa
tion of archive:  servicemix-xmpp-3.2.1-installer.zip
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Archive
changed:
processing wsdl-first-sa-3.2.1.zip ...
INFO  - ServiceAssemblyLifeCycle       - Starting service assembly:
wsdl-first-s
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Initializing service unit:
wsdl-first-j
sr181-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Initializing service unit:
wsdl-first-h
ttp-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Starting service unit:
wsdl-first-jsr18
1-su
INFO  - ServiceUnitLifeCycle           - Starting service unit:
wsdl-first-http-
su
INFO  - jetty                          - jetty-6.1.5
INFO  - jetty                          - Started
SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:
8192
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Finished
installa
tion of archive:  wsdl-first-sa-3.2.1.zip

Thanks in Advance...

Rgds,

San