ode-user mailing list archives

From sanz <hanu...@gmail.com>
Subject Components servicemix-bpe are not installed yet...Re: Ode in service Mix
Date Sat, 05 Jul 2008 20:45:08 GMT

Now its much better than ODE 1.2, as I tried deploying  with ODE1.2[along
with servicemix3.2.1].

i got the below error:

WARN  - AutoDeploymentService          - Components servicemix-bpe are not
insta
lled yet: the service assembly EOSEMX deployment is suspended and will be r
esumed once the listed components are installed
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Finished
installa
tion of archive:  eos-emx-sa-1.1.7.zip
ERROR - MulticastDiscoveryAgent        - Failed to advertise our service:
defaul
t.ActiveMQ-4.alive.%localhost%tcp://SL2112:61616
java.net.NoRouteToHostException: No route to host: Datagram send failed
        at java.net.PlainDatagramSocketImpl.send(Native Method)
        at java.net.DatagramSocket.send(DatagramSocket.java:612)

Please advise.

Thanks,
san