ode-user mailing list archives

From Ophir <bar9...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ODE out of memory problem.
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2008 10:54:32 GMT

Hi Mathew,
Im still getting OOM error , heap space when deploying many processes
using the deployment API .

Initializing properties
Jul 4, 2008 1:36:46 PM org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol start
INFO: Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on http-8080
Jul 4, 2008 1:36:50 PM org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket init
INFO: JK: ajp13 listening on /0.0.0.0:8009
Jul 4, 2008 1:36:50 PM org.apache.jk.server.JkMain start
INFO: Jk running ID=0 time=0/1141  config=null
Jul 4, 2008 1:36:52 PM org.apache.catalina.storeconfig.StoreLoader load
INFO: Find registry server-registry.xml at classpath resource
Exception in thread "Thread-6" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
Jul 4, 2008 1:37:10 PM
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase$ContainerBackgroundProcessor
processChildren
SEVERE: Exception invoking periodic operation:
        at
        at
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:295)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:433)
Caused by: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
        at java.lang.String.<init>(String.java:208)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.xni.XMLString.toString(XMLString.java:226)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanAttribute(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:1037)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:851)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:16
93)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:368)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:834)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:764)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:148)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(DOMParser.java:250)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(DocumentBuilderImpl.java:292)
        at javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder.parse(DocumentBuilder.java:98)
        at org.apache.commons.modeler.util.DomUtil.readXml(DomUtil.java:257)
        at
org.apache.commons.modeler.modules.MbeansDescriptorsDOMSource.execute(MbeansDescriptorsDOMSource.java:88)
        at
org.apache.commons.modeler.modules.MbeansDescriptorsDOMSource.loadDescriptors(MbeansDescriptorsDOMSource.java:78)
        at org.apache.commons.modeler.Registry.load(Registry.java:792)
        at
org.apache.commons.modeler.Registry.loadDescriptors(Registry.java:901)
        at
org.apache.commons.modeler.Registry.loadMetadata(Registry.java:268)
        at
org.apache.catalina.storeconfig.StoreConfigLifecycleListener.createMBean(StoreConfigLifecycleListener.java:93)
        at
org.apache.catalina.storeconfig.StoreConfigLifecycleListener.lifecycleEvent(StoreConfigLifecycleListener.java:58)
        at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:120)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:705)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:552)
        ... 6 more