ode-user mailing list archives

From sanz <hanu...@gmail.com>
Subject need help : servicemix 3.2.1/ODE-JBI 1.1.1 setup
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2008 09:18:44 GMT

 Hello,

 I downloaded the current ode source "apache-ode-jbi-1.1.1".
I have copied the "ode-jbi-1.1.1.zip" and "loan-broker-sa-3.2.1.zip"

to D:\apache-servicemix-3.2.1\hotdeploy folder.

When I run "servicemix.bat" I am getting the error as below:
INFO  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Archive
changed:
processing ode-jbi-1.1.1.zip ...
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Starting component: OdeBpelEngine
INFO  - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Initializing component:
OdeBpelEngine
ERROR - ComponentMBeanImpl             - Could not start component
I would like to use the ode-jbi-component.  Also I´m looking for an simple
example on how to create a service unit/assembly for ode[a simple BPEL
example].

Please advise

 Thank you
san