ode-user mailing list archives

From René Bos <r....@pagelink.nl>
Subject RE: ODE 1.2 Release
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 21:46:00 GMT
Please note that I want to upgrade from 1.1. There don't seem to be a upgrade something for
1.1 -> 1.1.1.

Rene

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: René Bos [mailto:r.bos@pagelink.nl]
Verzonden: do 10-7-2008 23:10
Aan: user@ode.apache.org
Onderwerp: RE: ODE 1.2 Release

Hello!

I saw the announcement of the new release on your homepage last week, but couldn't find any
upgrade instructions.
Can we simply replace the WAR file in Tomcat, redeploy Ode and put the config files back?
Or do we need any database or config updates?

Maybe its nice to post the answer to this in a general place so other people are encouraged
upgrade..

Thanks!

Rene