ode-user mailing list archives

From "Laydier, Sabine" <sabine.layd...@eads.com>
Subject RE: SOAP envelope namespace : version mismatch
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2008 16:00:23 GMT
Hi,

I have configured the endpoints as described in ServiceMix HTTP doc.
I have modified my consumer endpoint (process) to use soapVersion 1.1, but
there is no way to force the provider endpoint to use SOAP 1.1 messages.
Do you have any other idea?

Sabine

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Alex Boisvert [mailto:boisvert@intalio.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 23 juillet 2008 17:04
À : user@ode.apache.org
Objet : Re: SOAP envelope namespace : version mismatch

Hi Sabine,

It appears you have a mismatch between SOAP 1.1 and SOAP 1.2 formats.  Your
process sends a SOAP 1.2 message but the receiver is expecting SOAP 1.1.

You can configure the ServiceMix HTTP binding to use SOAP 1.1, see
http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-http.html

alex

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 7:59 AM, Laydier, Sabine <sabine.laydier@eads.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>
> <env:Envelope xmlns:env="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope">
>
>    <env:Body>
>
>       <Test2In xmlns="http://mycompany.net/jws/test/schema/in2/">
>
>          <text xmlns="">some text</text>
>
>       </Test2In>
>
>    </env:Body>
>
> </env:Envelope>
>

> Here is the message I get from my web service:
>
> <?xml version="1.0" ?>
>
> <S:Envelope xmlns:S="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
>
>   <S:Body>
>
>      <ns2:Fault xmlns:ns2="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
> xmlns:ns3="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope">
>
>         <faultcode>ns2:VersionMismatch</faultcode>
>
>         <faultstring>Couldn't create SOAP message. Expecting Envelope in
> namespace http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/, but got
> http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope </faultstring>
>
>      </ns2:Fault>
>
>   </S:Body>
>
> </S:Envelope>
>

> Is there a way to get the right namespace generated?
>

> Please find below the WSDL of my test web service:
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>
> <definitions xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
>
>            xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/"
>
>            xmlns:in2="http://mycompany.net/jws/test/schema/in2/"
>
>            xmlns:out2="http://mycompany.net/jws/test/schema/out2/"
>
>            xmlns:smix="http://servicemix.org/wsdl/jbi/"
>
>            xmlns:jws="http://mycompany.net/jws/test/"
>
>            targetNamespace="http://mycompany.net/jws/test/">
>
>            <types>
>
>                        <schema
> targetNamespace="http://mycompany.net/jws/test/schema/in2/"
>

> xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema">
>
>                                   <element name="Test2In">
>
>                                               <complexType>
>
>                                                           <all>
>

> <element name="text" type="string" />
>
>                                                           </all>
>
>                                               </complexType>
>
>                                   </element>
>
>                        </schema>
>
>                        <schema
> targetNamespace="http://mycompany.net/jws/test/schema/out2/"
>

> xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema">
>
>                                   <element name="Test2Out">
>
>                                               <complexType>
>
>                                                           <all>
>

> <element name="text" type="string" />
>
>                                                           </all>
>
>                                               </complexType>
>
>                                   </element>
>
>                        </schema>
>
>            </types>
>

>            <message name="MsgTest2In">
>
>                        <part name="parameter" element="in2:Test2In" />
>
>            </message>
>
>            <message name="MsgTest2Out">
>
>                        <part name="parameter" element="out2:Test2Out" />
>
>            </message>
>

>            <portType name="PTTest">
>
>                        <operation name="invoke2">
>
>                                   <input message="jws:MsgTest2In" />
>
>                                   <output message="jws:MsgTest2Out" />
>
>                        </operation>
>
>            </portType>
>

>            <binding name="BITestSOAP" type="jws:PTTest">

soapAction="urn:#invoke2"