ode-user mailing list archives

From "Schneiders, Bernd" <bernd.schneid...@logica.com>
Subject Re: ODE and HTTP GET operation
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2008 16:03:55 GMT
>> Since BPEL uses WSDL 1.1 so we had to make a few extensions to the
HTTP
>> binding support common REST idioms.    This being said, we fully
support
>> WSDL 1.1 HTTP binding if you want to remain standards-compliant and
>> your use-cases fall under what's covered by the spec.
>

> In English this time:   Since BPEL uses WSDL 1.1 we had to make a few
> extensions to the HTTP binding to support common REST idioms.
>
> alex

Thank you alex :-)

Now I'm trying to write a simple test process, but I can't solve a
problem. After starting the process, the process should simple invoke a
Servlet. I added for that an <invoke> activity.
If I deploy the process I get an error: "No service name for myRole
plink testLink"

First I created a partnerLink "testLink"
"HelloWorld.bpel"
    <bpws:partnerLinks>
        <bpws:partnerLink 	myRole="HelloWorldProvider"
					name="client"

partnerLinkType="tns:HelloWorld"/>

        <bpws:partnerLink 	myRole="testPartnerLinkTypeRole"
            			name="testLink"

partnerLinkType="ns:testPartnerLink"
partnerRole="testPartnerLinkTypeRole"/>
    </bpws:partnerLinks>

I've defined the partneLink in the "deploy.xml" file.
I can't figure out what this error message mean. I assume that the error
occurs from a wrong deploy.xml, but I don't know where.

"deploy.xml"
    xmlns:xtf="http://www.example.org/Servlet">

  <process name="pns:HelloWorld">
    <invoke partnerLink="testLink">
      <service name="xtf:ServletService" port="ServletPort"/>
    </invoke>>

"Servlet.wsdl"
	targetNamespace="http://www.example.org/Servlet"

	<service name="ServletService">
		<port binding="ServletBinding" name="ServletPort">
			<http:address
location="http://localhost:8080/Servlet" />
		</port>
	</service>

"HelloWorldArtifacts.wsdl"

targetNamespace="http://www.ibm.com/wd2/ode/HelloWorldArtifacts">

	<plnk:partnerLinkType name="testPartnerLink">
		<plnk:role 	name="testPartnerLinkTypeRole"
				PortType="ttx:ServletPortType"/>
	</plnk:partnerLinkType>

Do you have any idea what is wrong?

Thanks,