ode-user mailing list archives

From "Schneiders, Bernd" <bernd.schneid...@logica.com>
Subject ODE and HTTP GET operation
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 15:28:45 GMT
Hi all,

I'm new in ODE and I want to figure out if ODE is applicable to us.

Is it possible for ODE to invoke a normal HTTP GET or POST operation?
If not, is it possible to use WSDL 2.0 HTTP binding to do that?
If so, do we need schemas for XML requests and responses?

Many thanks,
Bernd

and inform the sender. Thank you.