ode-user mailing list archives

From "Richard AILLET" <richard.ail...@free.fr>
Subject Unable to find jbi descriptor in ODE ZIP archive
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 10:20:09 GMT
Hi,

It seams that the jbi.xml file is not included in the last version 1.2 of
ODE ZIP archive.
In fact I have an error at deployment time when I'm trying to deploy ZIP
archive on ServiceMix-3.2.1

I have the following error message :

WARN  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy: Automatic
install
 of D:\apache-servicemix-3.2.1\hotdeploy\apache-ode-jbi-1.2.zip failed
javax.jbi.management.DeploymentException: <?xml version="1.0"
encoding="UTF-8"?>

<jbi-task xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi/management-message"
version="1.0
">
<jbi-task-result>
<frmwk-task-result>
<frmwk-task-result-details>
<task-result-details>
<task-id>deploy</task-id>
<task-result>FAILED</task-result>
<message-type>ERROR</message-type>
<task-status-msg>
<msg-loc-info>
<loc-token/>
<loc-message>Unable to find jbi descriptor:
D:\apache-servicemix-3.2.1\hotdeploy
\apache-ode-jbi-1.2.zip</loc-message>
</msg-loc-info>
</task-status-msg>
</task-result-details>
</frmwk-task-result-details>
</frmwk-task-result>
</jbi-task-result>
</jbi-task>

        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.failure(Aut
oDeploymentService.java:384)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.failure(Aut
oDeploymentService.java:370)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateArchi
ve(AutoDeploymentService.java:234)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.monitorDire
ctory(AutoDeploymentService.java:647)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.access$800(
AutoDeploymentService.java:60)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService$1.run(AutoD
eploymentService.java:611)

Have you an idea why it is not packaged ?
Tanks for your help

Richard.