ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Add element to variable instead of overwriting it
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2008 14:26:44 GMT
On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 6:55 AM, Johannes Waltsgott <
jwaltsgott@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> I'm wondering if it's possible to add elements to a variable instead of
> just
> especially when you want to fill a dynamic-sized array…

Unfortunately it's not possible in straight BPEL and the only solution right
now is to use XSL and the doXslTransform XPath function. Parrallely, we're
thinking of extending the assignment and/or add some custom XPath functions
to handle those cases. See:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-145

Matthieu