ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Problem calling WebService deployed in ODE
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 21:45:40 GMT
On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 5:00 AM, "Christoph M. Pflügler" <
christoph.pfluegler@heigl-service.de> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I actually encountered a problem when trying to call a WebService (.aar)
> generated from a WSDL using WSDL2Java and the ant file generated by
> WSDL2Java. I always get the error message below, even though listed as
> available service.
>
> The same WebService works fine when deployed in Axis2 directly.
>
> As I can use the WebService with Axis2, this is not really a problem,
> but I thought it might be worth reporting the problem.

So if I follow correctly, you're deploying your service reusing the Axis2
instance that ODE relies on instead of having your own Axis2 webapp, is that
right? We have a few customization on the way messages are routed that
interfere with the "standard" routing of Axis2. We had to implement this
because of past versions of Axis2 that didn't quite work as expected. Now we
could probably find settings that would allow the deployment of services
alongside with ODE ones, it's just that it hasn't been such a high priority
to fix those so far.

Anyway thanks a lot for reporting this, we should actually track the problem
with a Jira issue. Would you mind creating one that describes your problem?

Cheers,
Matthieu