ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: problem resolving schema relative to wsdl
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 20:00:21 GMT
On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 12:48 PM, Jonathan Coogan <
Jonathan.Coogan@attachmate.com> wrote:

> I am using 1.1.1.  I wrote a bug report for this.  See
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-300.  So this might already be
> fixed?

Yes, I managed to find the Jira issue reporting it (which must be sheer luck
given how useful Jira filters are).

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-241

So it should be fixed in SVN. You can try to build the 1.1 branch or if you
can wait a few days, we're getting close to a new release.

Cheers,
Matthieu