ode-user mailing list archives

From "Håkon Sagehaug" <hsageh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changing the mysql db schema
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 09:01:20 GMT
Hi

Here is some more info about my problem. I seems to me that the client gets
all of the response if I get this message from the tomcat log

DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Found a header in incoming message, checking
if there are endpoints there.
DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Got service response: <?xml version='1.0'
encoding='utf-8'?>

after <?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>  much xml, which is the correct
response from the server

So the next message that comes is this

ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(108) |
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault
    at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:417)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.SOAPMessageFormatter.writeTo(SOAPMessageFormatter.java:72)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.sendUsingOutputStream(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:294)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:211)
    at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:396)
    at
org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(ODEMessageReceiver.java:58)
    at
org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractMessageReceiver.receive(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:96)
    at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:145)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:275)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:120)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:710)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:269)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:174)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
    at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:117)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:108)
    at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:174)
    at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:874)
    at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:665)
    at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:528)
    at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:81)
    at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:689)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Caused by: com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxIOException: null
    at
com.ctc.wstx.sw.BaseNsStreamWriter.doWriteEndTag(BaseNsStreamWriter.java:671)
    at
com.ctc.wstx.sw.BaseNsStreamWriter.writeEndElement(BaseNsStreamWriter.java:282)
    at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.MTOMXMLStreamWriter.writeEndElement(MTOMXMLStreamWriter.java:106)
    at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.util.OMSerializerUtil.serializeEndpart(OMSerializerUtil.java:49)
    at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerialize(OMElementImpl.java:793)
    at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerializeAndConsume(OMElementImpl.java:814)
    at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerialize(OMElementImpl.java:785)
[...]
org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.llom.SOAPEnvelopeImpl.serializeInternally(SOAPEnvelopeImpl.java:237)
    at
org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.llom.SOAPEnvelopeImpl.internalSerialize(SOAPEnvelopeImpl.java:225)
    at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMElementImpl.internalSerializeAndConsume(OMElementImpl.java:814)
    at
org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMNodeImpl.serializeAndConsume(OMNodeImpl.java:421)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.SOAPMessageFormatter.writeTo(SOAPMessageFormatter.java:68)
    ... 24 more
Caused by: ClientAbortException:  java.net.SocketException: Broken pipe
    at
org.apache.catalina.connector.OutputBuffer.realWriteBytes(OutputBuffer.java:366)
    at org.apache.tomcat.util.buf.ByteChunk.flushBuffer(ByteChunk.java:432)
    at org.apache.tomcat.util.buf.ByteChunk.append(ByteChunk.java:347)
    at
org.apache.catalina.connector.OutputBuffer.writeBytes(OutputBuffer.java:392)
    at
org.apache.catalina.connector.OutputBuffer.write(OutputBuffer.java:381)
    at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteOutputStream.write(CoyoteOutputStream.java:89)
    at
java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(BufferedOutputStream.java:65)
    at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.write(BufferedOutputStream.java:109)
    at com.ctc.wstx.io.UTF8Writer.write(UTF8Writer.java:139)
    at
com.ctc.wstx.sw.BufferingXmlWriter.flushBuffer(BufferingXmlWriter.java:1103)
    at
com.ctc.wstx.sw.BufferingXmlWriter.fastWriteRaw(BufferingXmlWriter.java:1126)
    at
com.ctc.wstx.sw.BufferingXmlWriter.writeEndTag(BufferingXmlWriter.java:770)
    at
com.ctc.wstx.sw.BufferingXmlWriter.writeEndTag(BufferingXmlWriter.java:789)
    at
com.ctc.wstx.sw.BaseNsStreamWriter.doWriteEndTag(BaseNsStreamWriter.java:669)
    ... 42 more
Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Broken pipe
    at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(SocketOutputStream.java:92)
    at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:136)
    at
org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalOutputBuffer.realWriteBytes(InternalOutputBuffer.java:747)
    at org.apache.tomcat.util.buf.ByteChunk.flushBuffer(ByteChunk.java:432)
    at org.apache.tomcat.util.buf.ByteChunk.append(ByteChunk.java:347)
    at
org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalOutputBuffer$OutputStreamOutputBuffer.doWrite(InternalOutputBuffer.java:770)
    at
org.apache.coyote.http11.filters.ChunkedOutputFilter.doWrite(ChunkedOutputFilter.java:126)
    at
org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalOutputBuffer.doWrite(InternalOutputBuffer.java:580)
    at org.apache.coyote.Response.doWrite(Response.java:560)
    at
org.apache.catalina.connector.OutputBuffer.realWriteBytes(OutputBuffer.java:361)
    ... 55 more

I'm not sure where the error is thrown from. I can call the server through
axis2 generated client and through servicemix using apache cxf. I there some
way of setting the client to not time out?

Any hints

cheers, Håkon