ode-user mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: sendsync from ServiceMix to ODE doesn't seem to work
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 11:06:52 GMT
I guess one possible reason why it would fail is if the
MessageExchange conveys a transaction.
I can't recall how the Ode jbi component handle those, but if it's
used to enlist ode in it, Ode will never start processing the message
until the transaction is committed, which would never happen, as the
consumer is waiting for the response ...

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet