ode-user mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Coogan" <Jonathan.Coo...@Attachmate.com>
Subject problem resolving schema relative to wsdl
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 18:13:41 GMT
Hello.  I recently encountered a problem and I was hoping to get some
input.  I think there might be a bug in the way Ode resolves relative
URIs.

I am getting an error when I try to deploy a process whose wsdl
references a schema file in another directory.  That schema file
references a 2nd schema file in the same directory:

test-9 (dir)
     - test.bpel
     - test.wsdl
     - deploy.xml
     imports (dir)
          schemas (dir)
               - schema1.xsd
               - schema2.xsd

So test.wsdl references "imports/schemas/schema1.xsd" and schema1.xsd
references "schema2.xsd".  When I try to deploy I get this exception...

INFO  [ProcessManagementImpl]: Deploying package: test
ERROR [ODEAxisService]: Exception resolving entity:
schemaLocation=schema2.xsd baseUri=file:/C:/processes/test-9/test.wsdl
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\processes\test-9\schema2.xsd (The
system cannot find the file specified)
        at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.connect(Unknown
Source)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown
Source)
        at java.net.URL.openStream(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.ode.axis2.util.Axis2UriResolver.resolveEntity(Axis2UriResolve
r.java:41)
        at
org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.resolveXmlSchema(SchemaBuilde
r.java:1872)
        at
org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.resolveXmlSchema(SchemaBuilde
r.java:1902)
        at
org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleImport(SchemaBuilder.ja
va:1627)
        at
org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleXmlSchemaElement(Schema
Builder.java:175)
        at
org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.build(SchemaBuilder.java:82)
        at
org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaCollection.read(XmlSchemaCollectio
n.java:359)
        at
org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaCollection.read(XmlSchemaCollectio
n.java:304)
        at
org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.resolveXmlSchema(SchemaBuilde
r.java:1884)
        at
org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.resolveXmlSchema(SchemaBuilde
r.java:1902)
        at
org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleImport(SchemaBuilder.ja
va:1627)
        at
org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.handleXmlSchemaElement(Schema
Builder.java:175)
        at
org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaCollection.read(XmlSchemaCollectio
n.java:347)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDLToAxisServiceBuilder.getXMLSchema(WSDLT
oAxisServiceBuilder.java:140)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.copyExtensibleEl
ements(WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:2186)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.processTypes(WSD
L11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:306)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.processTypes(WSD
L11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:297)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.populateService(
WSDL11ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:265)
        at
org.apache.ode.axis2.hooks.ODEAxisService.createService(ODEAxisService.j
ava:79)
        at
org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEServer.createService(ODEServer.java:306)
        at
org.apache.ode.axis2.BindingContextImpl.activateMyRoleEndpoint(BindingCo
ntextImpl.java:59)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.activate(BpelProcess.java:500)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.registerProcess(BpelEngineImpl
.java:232)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelServerImpl.register(BpelServerImpl.java:2
82)
        at
org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEServer.handleEvent(ODEServer.java:543)
        at org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEServer.access$100(ODEServer.java:73)
        at
org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEServer$ProcessStoreListenerImpl.onProcessStoreEv
ent(ODEServer.java:529)
        at
org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.fireEvent(ProcessStoreImpl.java:50
1)
        at
org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.fireStateChange(ProcessStoreImpl.j
ava:507)
        at
org.apache.ode.store.ProcessStoreImpl.deploy(ProcessStoreImpl.java:284)

So it appears that it is trying to resolve schema2.xsd relative to
test.bpel.  It should be relative to schema1.xsd.

Bug?

Thanks.
-Jon