ode-user mailing list archives

From Garry Brother <gmbr...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: ODE 1.1.1 still has older Geronimo dependency?
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 01:25:26 GMT
Hi Matthieu,

Thank you for the RC1 link; I will certainly download it and let you know
if any problems with the ServiceMix deployment.

You say the release is getting close; care to give a specific timeframe?

Thanks, Garry

> Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 19:18:16 -0700
> From: matthieu@offthelip.org
> To: user@ode.apache.org
> Subject: Re: ODE 1.1.1 still has older Geronimo dependency?
>
> Hi Garry,
>
> Our 1.1.1 release is getting old now but we're getting close to releasing a
> 1.2. We already have a RC1 here that you can try out:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~mriou/ode-1.2RC1/org/apache/ode/
>
> Cheers,
> Matthieu
>
> On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 12:04 PM, Garry Brother <gmbroth@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I see that JIRA ODE-224 'Upgrade Geronimo libs to 2.0.1' was resolved back
> > in January but the
> > ODE release on the website, 1.1.1, seems to reference an older geronimo
> > artifact (specifically,
> > class Database calling GenericConnectionManager). The Database code in the
> > trunk looks like
> > it's been updated so I'm guessing the 1.1.1 release is kinda old? If I want
> > the JIRA 224 change,
> > do I need to build from source?
> >
> > I'm a first-time ODE user attempting to deploy to ServiceMix (FUSE), which
> > definitely requires
> > geronimo 2.0.1 support.
> >
> > Thanks, Garry

> > The i'm Talkathon starts 6/24/08.  For now, give amongst yourselves.
> > http://www.imtalkathon.com?source=TXT_EML_WLH_LearnMore_GiveAmongst

Introducing Live Search cashback .  It's search that pays you back!
http://search.live.com/cashback/?&pkw=form=MIJAAF/publ=HMTGL/crea=introsrchcashback