ode-user mailing list archives

From "Prakash Reddy Bande" <praka...@altair.com>
Subject RE: Invoke throws NullPointerException
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2008 07:47:09 GMT
Hi Matthieu,

Thanks for the reply. I am using official 1.1.1.
I am pasting the contents of RELEASE_NOTES for verification by you.

**************

========================
Apache ODE Release Notes
========================

Apache ODE 1.1.1 is a minor release reflecting all the small fixes
and improvements we've added since 1.1. There's no major new feature
in this release (this should come in due time) but chockfull of
usability and performance enhancements.

Apache ODE 1.1.1 requires Java 1.5.x. The WAR distribution can run in
most J2EE servlet container. The JBI distribution should be able to
run in any JBI container but has only been tested with ServiceMix
3.1 so far. See the BUILDING file if you want to build your own
distribution from the source release.

Changes:
-------

* Performance improvements for persistent mode.
* Better integration with Axis2 (possibility to provide a
services.xml).
* Weblogic support.
* Lots of bug fixes. See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE/fixforversion/12312750