ode-user mailing list archives

From "Sebastian Gomez" <sage...@gmail.com>
Subject sendsync from ServiceMix to ODE doesn't seem to work
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 18:12:25 GMT
Hi.

I've done a BPEL process in ODE that expects either an asynchronous
exchange through a partner link with two roles, or a synchronous
exchange through another partner link with just one role. I've done
some unitary tests and it seems to work perfectly. The problem comes
when tested in integration with ServiceMix: I call it from a
servicemix-bean endpoint, using both send and sendsync. The bpel
process responds correctly when using send, but when using sendsync it
doesn't answer back. Debugging I've seen that the OdeService class
gives the exchange an ASYNC state. Previously it also loses the jbi
property of "sendsync=true" because it only copies the ode properties
that may be in the exchange. It looks like the jbi exchange reaches
correctly to the Ode Service, but then this one seems to not undertand
it correctly.

My question is, is there any known issue about sending messages to ODE
from ServiceMix using sendsync? I suppose it should be possible to
expect synchronous exchanges between servicemix-bean and ode.

Hope you can help. Thanks in advance.

Sebastian Gomez.