ode-user mailing list archives

From "Sebastian Gomez" <sage...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ASYNC testing doesn't work?
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:59:18 GMT
Hi.

Maybe I haven't understood 100% how ODE works. I've seen that the 3
possible outcomes of a test are "RESPONSE", "ASYNC" and
"COMPLETED_OK". I've seen that in the bpel_test package most
test.properties leave the "response1" line blank, meaning they expect
the "COMPLETED_OK" outcome. The rest of them use a regular expression
that will correspond to the "RESPONSE". The problem is that I haven't
seen any test case using ASYNC. What I think happens to my process is
that it takes the "ASYNC" I write in the test.properties as a regular
expression, so it considers it is waiting for a RESPONSE instead of
for an asyncronous answer. This makes me think that maybe there's
something special in the way of using "ASYNC", and as I haven't seen
any example I can't be sure of how it works (apart from the snippet in
ODE's web, but it's not part of a test case).

Is there any example of how to expect an ASYNC response anywhere? I'll
post my process ASAP, because I had just made a few modifications to
try to continue without using the ASYNC.

Thanks for answering.

Sebastian Gomez.