ode-user mailing list archives

From <Juergen.Schumac...@empolis.com>
Subject RE: Extension Activities and Error Handling (and Build Problem...)
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 07:11:47 GMT

Hm. I think it would be nice to have a possibility to return an error
message from the execution of an extension activity to the client.

> Have you tried:
>
> buildr clean build TEST=no
>
> You can't invoke rake directly in the recent buildr versions.

A bit more output, but basically the same result:

D:\Works\Java\ODE\trunk>buildr clean build TEST=no
←[31mD:/Works/Java/ODE/trunk/tasks/derby.rake:22: Deprecated: See documentation
for new way to access Java code.←[0m
←[31mD:/Works/Java/ODE/trunk/tasks/derby.rake:22: Deprecated: Append to Java.cla
sspath instead.←[0m
(in D:/Works/Java/ODE/trunk, development)
rake aborted!
Failed to parse "2.3.0" due to: D:/Works/ruby/lib/ruby/site_ruby/1.8/rubygems/ve
rsion.rb:89:in `match': can't convert Fixnum into String
D:/Works/Java/ODE/trunk/rakefile:23

Cheers,
Juergen