ode-user mailing list archives

From "Nowakowski, Mateusz" <Mateusz.Nowakow...@sabre-holdings.com>
Subject RE: ODE 1.2 Release Candidate 1
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 10:09:22 GMT
I have some questions regarding new version:
- Do you expect any performance improvement?
- Is this version would support ExtensionActivity? I cannot find any
documentation for it.
- Does external variables would support other than database data source?
Is this possible to provide own data source for external variables? Is
this possible to correlate this data source with input(s) messages? My
first idea is to use request JBI NormalizedMessage properties as data
source...
- I didn't notice any other than these two big improvements. What are
other functional improvements?

--
Regards
Mateusz Nowakowski

-----Original Message-----
From: matthieu.riou@gmail.com [mailto:matthieu.riou@gmail.com] On Behalf
Of Matthieu Riou
Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2008 3:16 AM
To: user@ode.apache.org; dev@ode.apache.org
Subject: ODE 1.2 Release Candidate 1

Hi,

I've just cut our first release candidate for ODE 1.2. The idea is to
have
people test it for a little while and if it doesn't break anybody's
process,
it will eventually become the final release. It's *not* an official
release
for now.

Please find the webapp and jbi binaries as well as the source packages
here:

http://people.apache.org/~mriou/ode-1.2RC1/org/apache/ode/apache-ode-war
/1.2RC1/
http://people.apache.org/~mriou/ode-1.2RC1/org/apache/ode/apache-ode-jbi
/1.2RC1/
http://people.apache.org/~mriou/ode-1.2RC1/org/apache/ode/apache-ode-sou
rces/1.2RC1/

The full repository is here:

http://people.apache.org/~mriou/ode-1.2RC1

And the full changelog:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE?report=com.atlassian.jira.plug
in.system.project:roadmap-panel

Now is your chance to influence what needs fixing for ODE 1.2, speak up!

Thanks,
Matthieu