ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Send SOAP message to JBI Endpoint
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 18:13:49 GMT
Ode doesn't support attachments.   You can send binary data by using
base64-encoded content but it's generally suboptimial to do so for large
attachments.   I believe the best practice here is to mix REST and WS
principles and pass a URL to the resource (i.e., attachment) instead of
passing the content to Ode.

alex