ode-user mailing list archives

From "Christoph M. Pflügler" <christoph.pflueg...@heigl-service.de>
Subject problems with WS-Adressing headers
Date Sun, 15 Jun 2008 12:57:23 GMT

Hi,

concerning WS-Addressing in ODE I have the following question: How can I
make ODE handling Addressing headers appropriately, so the client can
use Addressing to interact with an ODE process and without causing
problems later in the callchain?

In the FAQ section of ODE's homepage it says WS-Adressing is supported
indirectly. ODE seems to use it internally, even though the <module
ref="addressing"> in ODE's axis2.xml is commented OUT by default.

My actual problem:

Using the default configuration, a request SOAP-msg containing
wsa:headers results in an error when calling an external service:

<wsa:FaultDetail><wsa:ProblemHeaderQName>wsa:Action</wsa:ProblemHeaderQName></wsa:FaultDetail>

I suppose the problem is coming from multiple header elements of the
same type (2x MessageID, 2x Action, please see below). The corresponding
message occurs when ODE calls an external WebService (and therefore adds
~ its own Adressing Headers)

The call chain is:

Client - BPEL1 - BPEL2 - <msg_with_header_problem> - External Service

What I tried until now:

If I just comment the <module ref="addressing"> in, ODE does not start
up properly; listServices returns a fault. In the next step I copied the
modules from a regular AXIS2 webapp to the ODE webapp; this resulted in
fault during startup as well (Addressing phases missing). Adding this
phases in ODE's axis2.xml makes it startup without errors; the problem
now is, a client calling the process gets a weird response (looks like
some html content). In the ode.log there is an error-stacktrace.

Any hint is appreciated!!

Cheers,
Christoph

Initial Header

<soapenv:Header xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">
~         <wsa:To>http://localhost:5050/ode/processes/buyerBackend</wsa:To>

<wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:04D826864F7AEC13DB1213530903625</wsa:MessageID>

<wsa:Action>requestForQuotation_BackendPT_requestForQuotation_backendInput</wsa:Action>
</soapenv:Header>

Non standard compliant header when calling external Service

<soapenv:Header>

<MessageID xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"
xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"
xmlns:soapenv="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope">urn:uuid:04D826864F7AEC13DB1213530903625</MessageID>