ode-user mailing list archives

From "Christoph M. Pflügler" <christoph.pflueg...@heigl-service.de>
Subject Re: Problem calling WebService deployed in ODE
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 15:48:16 GMT

Hi Matthieu,

you followed it correctly. I'll create a Jira issue describing the problem.

Greets,
Christoph

Matthieu Riou schrieb:
| On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 5:00 AM, "Christoph M. Pflügler" <
| christoph.pfluegler@heigl-service.de> wrote:
|
| Hi everybody,
|
| I actually encountered a problem when trying to call a WebService (.aar)
| generated from a WSDL using WSDL2Java and the ant file generated by
| WSDL2Java. I always get the error message below, even though listed as
| available service.
|
| The same WebService works fine when deployed in Axis2 directly.
|
| As I can use the WebService with Axis2, this is not really a problem,
| but I thought it might be worth reporting the problem.
|

|> So if I follow correctly, you're deploying your service reusing the Axis2
|> instance that ODE relies on instead of having your own Axis2 webapp,
is that
|> right? We have a few customization on the way messages are routed that
|> interfere with the "standard" routing of Axis2. We had to implement this
|> because of past versions of Axis2 that didn't quite work as expected.
Now we
|> could probably find settings that would allow the deployment of services
|> alongside with ODE ones, it's just that it hasn't been such a high
priority
|> to fix those so far.
|
|> Anyway thanks a lot for reporting this, we should actually track the
problem
|> with a Jira issue. Would you mind creating one that describes your
problem?

|> Cheers,
|> Matthieu
|

| Regards,
| Christoph
|
| My configuration:
| ODE 1.2 RC1
| AXIS2 1.4
| Tomcat 6.0.16
|
| ########## ERROR ##############
|
| org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The endpoint reference (EPR) for the
| Operation not found is
| http://192.168.1.101:8080/ode/processes/quotationService and the WSA
| Action =
|        at

org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java:512)
|        at

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(OutInAxisOperation.java:370)
|        at

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:416)
|        at

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:228)
|        at
| org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)
|        at

quotationservice.test.QuotationServiceStub.getQuotation(QuotationServiceStub.java:183)
|        at test.TestMain.main(TestMain.java:55)
|

| ########## WSDL ##############
|
| <wsdl:definitions
| xmlns:pos="orchestration:test:quotationService"
| xmlns:docs="orchestration:test:docs"

xmlns:BD_3A1_RequestQuote="urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:RequestForQuotation-2"

xmlns:BD_3A1_Quote="urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:Quotation-2"
| xmlns:BD_3A10_NotifyOfQuoteAck="http://www.example.org/MY_NotifyOfQuoteAck
| "
| xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
| xmlns:wsaw="http://www.w3.org/2006/05/addressing/wsdl"
| xmlns:http="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/http/"
| xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
| xmlns:mime="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/mime/"
| xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/"
| xmlns:soap12="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap12/"
| targetNamespace="orchestration:test:quotationService">
|
| <wsdl:types>
| ~      <xs:schema xmlns:ns="orchestration:test:seller"
| attributeFormDefault="qualified"
| ~                 elementFormDefault="qualified"
| ~                 targetNamespace="orchestration:test:docs">
|                 <xs:import

namespace="urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:RequestForQuotation-2"