ode-user mailing list archives

From Ophir <bar9...@yahoo.com>
Subject get Instace id when invoking process.
Date Sun, 29 Jun 2008 21:50:13 GMT

Hi ,
Im writing an application which invokes a bpel ODE process and
gives the user the option to abort the process.
my problem is that when i initiate a bpel process i cant store the process
instance ID since it is created
by the ODE server.
Is there a way to initiate a process with some unique external conversation
ID which later on will serve as a parameter for a lookup query ?? ( for
fetching the instance )
the only thing comes to my mind is to send the instace id from the process
to by the application  partener link but this looks too 'work around' way to
do the job ... and even so i have then to correlate the invoked instance
with the submitting client ..

How can i get / lookup the instance id after the invoke action ??

THanks,
Ophir.