ode-user mailing list archives

From "Johannes Waltsgott" <jwaltsg...@googlemail.com>
Subject BPEL process with more than one operations
Date Sun, 22 Jun 2008 19:28:52 GMT
Hi all,

I'm still new to BPEL and that's my problem: I want to use a BPEL process as
a "wrapper" for some Web Services. So my process  .wsdl do have 2 operations
and I'm having a Flow-Element surrounding 2 Sequence-Elements in my
processes main-Sequence. Each of the 2 sequences starts with a
receive-Element, then some assignments, invoking 1 external Web Service,
assignment and finally reply the results. Now I can only set exactly one of
these receive-Elements to createInstance="yes". When I do so, then this
sequence will execute proper. But when I set both to createInstance="yes" I
get the following error no matter which operation / sequence I call:

ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(108) | Method "run" in class
"org.apache.ode.bpel.runtime.PICK" threw an unexpected exception.
java.lang.NullPointerException

Please find the .bpel and .wsdl files attached.

Does anyone has a hint for me?