ode-user mailing list archives

From "Johannes Waltsgott" <jwaltsg...@googlemail.com>
Subject "Cannot find definition for service"
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 15:17:08 GMT
Hi all,

I'm new to BPEL and ODE and I'm trying to get a simple BPEL process running
which invokes an existing web service. When deploying the BPEL process to
ODE, I'm getting the error

"Cannot find definition of process
{http://services.servface.org/AccountManagementFaculty/}AccountManagementFac
ulty in the context of process {http://sample.bpel.org/bpel/sample}Portal

I'm using Eclipse BPEL Designer, ODE 1.2RC1 (same with ODE 1.1.1, too),
Tomcat 6.

I just found some older conversation on this topic, but its solution didn't
works for me - there was an import of the wsdl of the web service in the
Eclipse generate {Projectname}Artifacts.wsdl which ODE couldn't resolve.
I've copied the imported wsdl of the web service to the project folder and
changed the import reference in the Artifacts.wsdl to that direct reference.

Please find the files attached, does anybody could give me a hint?

Thanks very much in advance!

Joe