ode-user mailing list archives

From "Johannes Waltsgott" <jwaltsg...@googlemail.com>
Subject AW: BPEL process with more than one operations
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 18:43:22 GMT
I've found a solution by myself - I replaced the <flow></flow> with a

<pick createInstance="yes">
	<onMessage operation="login" partnerLink="client" ...>
		Activities for operation login...
	</onMessage>
	<onMessage operation="process" partnerLink="client" ...>
		Activities for operation process...
	</onMessage>
</pick>

If someone has a similar problem, don't make the next mistake: One won't
need a <receive/> in the activities part anymore, because this is already
done by the <pick> in combination with <onMessage>

Johannes