ode-user mailing list archives

From "Johannes Waltsgott" <jwaltsg...@googlemail.com>
Subject AW: BPEL process with more than one operations
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 08:27:50 GMT
So I just found a solution by myself, but I'm interested to hear if someone
has a better idea:

is
listening for the incoming messages:

<pick createInstance="yes">
	<onMessage operation="login" partnerLink="client" ...>
	...activities for operation login
	</onMessage>
	<onMessage operation="process" partnerLink="client" ...>
	...activities for operation process
	</onMessage>
</pick>

This just solves my problem. Btw: if someone has a similar problem, one
won't need an <receive/> in the activities section anymore, because this is
already done by the <pick> in combination with <onMessage>.

Johannes