ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Database Size
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 23:55:35 GMT
Hi,

I attached a little SQL script to this e-mail that does just that. It's
rather aggressive, cleaning up everything related to a completed instance
and more, but you can tweak it to your will. What most people do is
customize the script to remove only what they want to and run it regularly
(using a cron job or similar).

Cheers,
Matthieu