ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: InstanceManagement.ListInstances, filter broken?
Date Wed, 21 May 2008 17:30:37 GMT
Hi,

I've found the origin of the link problem you were having [1] and fixed it,
both on trunk and on the 1.1 branch. Can you give it a try by getting 1.1
and compiling it? I've got your little test case working (and added it to
our test suite) after getting rid of the assignment problem.

Cheers,
Matthieu

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-289

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 8:58 AM, Ciaran <ciaranj@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> > > the 'transition4' link (which is no longer needed) then it does
> complete,
> > > very strange :(
> > >

> > I started having a look yesterday but was doing too many things in
> parallel
> > and haven't had time to identify the problem yet. But tomorrow is another
> > day :)
> >

> > > Is there an alternative construct to flow which allows me to route
> > between
> > > different activities, I don't care about concurrency none of my
> > activities
> > > need to be executed 'concurrently', sequence doesn't let me move about
> > > between activities, I've tried scope but when using a scope none of the
> > > contained activities can see the links defined in the parent
> > flow/sequence
> > > etc.   Is scope what I need, and should I just try and persevere with
> it
> > ?
> > >

> > What about writing what you want to do in pseudo-code so we can
> understand
> > what you want to do? From there we can probably suggest a way to model
> your
> > BPEL.
>
> Ironically there is no pseudo-code :(   I'm converting a State-transition
> network to BPEL, where each state is a sequence of steps.  Each state can
> lead to one or more other states until a terminal state is reached. (There
> is some logic in there to remove cyclic paths, so effectively its an
> acylic-graph)
>
> A state can only execute one at a time, so there is no concurrency, i.e I
> would like to model:
>
>                       ,D
>                     .'
> A -> B ->C  '--------F
>                     `\
>                        \,
> Where the route to D  E or F can be conditional,   currently A,B,C, D, E
> and
> F are represented as indvidual 'sequences' inside a flow with the
> transitions beween them done as links.  If there are conditional links
> leading from a state  then that state will have a link to an 'if' element
> which contains the relevant tests and the source element of a link to the
> 'next' correct state.
>
> Does this make sense at all ?
> Many Thanks
> - Cj.
>

> > Cheers,
> > Matthieu
> >

> > > Many thanks
> > > - Ciaran.

> > > actually

> > > scanners)
> What
> > > am
> just

> > > now!

> boisvert@intalio.com

> the
> OpenJPA

> ode-axis2.dao.factory=org.apache.ode.daohib.bpel.BpelDAOConnectionFactoryImpl

BPEL