ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alexis Midon" <mi...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Changing the mysql db schema
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 13:29:20 GMT
There's no clear answer to that problem. It might happen in several cases,
but all are related to TCP/IP timeouts.
You may have to investigate on your own.

One quite common case is that a db connection gets timed out by the DB
server, then is reused by jdbc.

http://techpitcher.com/blog/?p=14
http://forums.mysql.com/search.php?39,search=Broken+Pipe,author=,page=1,match_type=ALL,match_dates=365,match_forum=ALL,match_threads=