ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alexis Midon" <mi...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Problems with chunking when calling a ws using invoke
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 16:50:32 GMT
Hi Hakon,

with the release 1.1 this is not possible unfortunately.
However I'm about to submit a patch that will solve this issue. Track
ODE-295 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-295>.
A new property file in the deployement unit will allow users to define their
own values for a set of properties, on a service basis.

So you will be able to write something like:
myservice.chunk = false

A new release should be cut soon, I hope I could include this patch in it.
Track the jira issue for updates.

Hope it helps.

Alexis