ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alexis Midon" <mi...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: How can I put ODE into a Web Service framework like XFire, CXF?
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 03:18:50 GMT
you can deploy ODE in various *Servlet* containers like Tomcat or Geronimo.
But regarding web services, ODE is tightly coupled to Axis as Matthieu
described it in another email.
Supporting another web services framework would mean implementing
another Integration
Layer<http://ode.apache.org/architectural-overview.html#ArchitecturalOverview-ODEIntegrationLayers>
.