ode-user mailing list archives

From "Håkon Sagehaug" <hsageh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changing the mysql db schema
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 07:18:06 GMT
Hi

I got rid of the exception regarding the datatype, but got another this one

Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Broken Pipe
    at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(SocketOutputStream.java:92)
    at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:136)
    at
org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalOutputBuffer.realWriteBytes(InternalOutputBuffer.java:747)
    at org.apache.tomcat.util.buf.ByteChunk.flushBuffer(ByteChunk.java:432)
    at org.apache.tomcat.util.buf.ByteChunk.append(ByteChunk.java:347)
    at
org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalOutputBuffer$OutputStreamOutputBuffer.doWrite(InternalOutputBuffer.java:770)
    at
org.apache.coyote.http11.filters.ChunkedOutputFilter.doWrite(ChunkedOutputFilter.java:126)
    at
org.apache.coyote.http11.InternalOutputBuffer.doWrite(InternalOutputBuffer.java:580)
    at org.apache.coyote.Response.doWrite(Response.java:560)
    at
org.apache.catalina.connector.OutputBuffer.realWriteBytes(OutputBuffer.java:361)

What I can see this has something to do with mysql, not sure though. Do you
know how to sove this, is there something to set in the server.xml file or
something to be set on the mysql server?

cheers, Håkon

--
Håkon Sagehaug, Software Developer