ode-user mailing list archives

From "Håkon Sagehaug" <hsageh...@gmail.com>
Subject Changing the mysql db schema
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 13:58:31 GMT
Hi

I'm developing a bpel process to call a bioinformatics web service, that
returns a large message which I get this error when I run the process in ode

 org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: Data truncation: Data
too long for column 'DATA' at row 1 {prepstmnt 19062963 INSERT INTO
ODE_MESSAGE (MESSAGE_ID, DATA, TYPE, MESSAGE_EXCHANGE_ID) VALUES (?, ?, ?,
?)

Can I change the datatype in the schema from text to medium text or large
text without it having any effect on other processes and table? Or is it
some other way of solving this issue. I can call the service fine but when
the message is inserted into the db the exception is thrown

cheers, Håkon

--
Håkon Sagehaug, Software Developer