ode-user mailing list archives

From "Håkon Sagehaug" <hsageh...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Problems with chunking when calling a ws using invoke
Date Mon, 26 May 2008 10:42:27 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Håkon Sagehaug <hakon.sagehaug@bccs.uib.no>
Date: 2008/5/26
Subject: Problems with chunking when calling a ws using invoke
To: user@ode.apache.org

Hi

In my bpel process I want to call a web service, where I 've got to set
chunking to false. If i call this service using axis2 generated client
without ode I would do it like this

stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(HTTPConstants.CHUNKED,
false);

If I don't do it, I get this error message, which is the same as I get from
ode when calling the ws

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Transport error: 411 Error: Length Required
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.handleResponse(HTTPSender.java:298)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.sendViaPost(HTTPSender.java:192)
    at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPSender.send(HTTPSender.java:77)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.writeMessageWithCommons(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:327)
    at
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:206)
    at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:396)
    at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:374)
    at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInAxisOperation.java:211)
    at
org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163)
    at
org.apache.ode.axis2.ExternalService$1$1.call(ExternalService.java:148)
    at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:885)
    at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:907)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

So my question is how I can set the chunking false property in ode when
invoking a ws or some other trick for solving this.

cheers, Håkon

Håkon Sagehaug, Software Developer

Håkon Sagehaug, Software Developer