ode-user mailing list archives

From Vipul Sabhaya <vipulsabh...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Database Size
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 23:15:12 GMT

How do you get ODE to remove state of a Process that finished? The 3 processes I have are
pretty simple.. they have the following Sequence:
 - Receive
 - Invoke
 - Exit

I thought Exit would "clean-up" all state associated with a Process -- doesn't seem like this
is happening.  Is there something in the Deployment Descriptor i need to set?

http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Join/Default.aspx?source=EML_WL_ChangeWorld