ode-user mailing list archives

From "Łukasz Budnik" <lukasz.bud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logging from BPEL script
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 10:38:40 GMT
Hi Mateusz,

I'm currently working on a system that manages BPEL processes.

One of its features is enhancing original BPEL definitions by defining
new partner link (logging web service) so that I can log almost
everything ;)

Enhancement is simply done by transforming BPEL with XSLT.

My system (beta) will be available in 2 months time, I can let you
know when it will be ready.

best regards
Łukasz