ode-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Panahi" <mpan...@gmail.com>
Subject array copy
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 02:37:50 GMT
I need to copy an array from an output variable to an intput variable. I am
able to copy hardcoded data to the input variable and send the data just
fine, like this:

                    <copy>
                        <from>
                            <literal>
                                <ns31:ArrayOfAddress
soapenc:arrayType="ns31:Address[2]">
                                    <ns31:Address>
                                        <ns31:street >street1</ns31:street>
                                        <ns31:city >city1</ns31:city>
                                    </ns31:Address>
                                    <ns31:Address>
                                        <ns31:street >street2</ns31:street>
                                        <ns31:city >city2</ns31:city>

</ns31:Address>
                                </ns31:ArrayOfAddress>
                            </literal>
                        </from>
                        <to variable="addresses"/>
                    </copy>
                    <bpws:copy>
                        <bpws:from>$addresses</bpws:from>
                        <bpws:to>$BeginBulkmailProcessIn1.in1</bpws:to>
                    </bpws:copy>

However, I have no idea how to copy the data from the output variable to the
input variable.

The output message looks like this:

<soapenv:Envelope>
    <soapenv:Body>
        <getAddressesResponse>
            <getAddressesReturn xsi:type="ns1:Address">
                <street xsi:type="xsd:string">street1</street>
                <city xsi:type="xsd:string">city1</city>
            </getAddressesReturn>
            <getAddressesReturn xsi:type="ns2:Address">
                <street xsi:type="xsd:string">street1</street>
                <city xsi:type="xsd:string">city1</city>
            </getAddressesReturn>
        </getAddressesResponse>
    </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Is there a way get the length of the array and iterate through all the
elements to copy it over? I have not seen any tests in ODE that deal with
arrays,

Thanks,

Mark